The future of transportation is electric and our software solves the most critical emerging grid integration challenges to ensure that the impending energy transition is clean, equitable, and resilient. Our enterprise solutions help the grid absorb the coming electrification wave with ease. Utilizing modern, cloud-native platform architecture and robust systems optimization, WeaveGrid’s software is built from the ground up to tackle the most critical network challenges while meeting the stringent regulatory, security, and reliability requirements of the utility industry.
About the Role
The Client Operations intern at WeaveGrid will assist in three pillars: organizing and executing strategic initiatives, enabling new feature roll-outs across our client teams, and supporting cross functional business processes and planning. This position will support collaboration with leaders in these activities, and will play an integral part in the day to day operations of the company.
- Create client ready docs and slides
- Deliver easy to understand documentation for new features
- Support team deliverables for internal stakeholders
You are organized and flexible, and you have the tools and habits necessary to track many different work streams. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy solving complex problems. You write with clarity and precision and can adapt the level of detail for the audience. You have experience with designing processes and timelines to ensure successful completion of projects. You are comfortable combining many different perspectives to fully understand a problem and like to advocate appropriate changes in people, tools, and processes to streamline operations. You are motivated by WeaveGrid’s mission to help electric utilities mitigate climate change.
- Bachelor's degree required - pursuit of a Master’s, MBA or JD is a plus
- Demonstrated interest in energy sustainability/mobility
- Demonstrated experience in starting and managing complex initiatives end-to-end
- Excellent Google Workspace and/or Microsoft Office skills - you should be fluent in PowerPoint & Excel
- Hyper focus to detail and follows-through on asks to completion
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with technical and non-technical team members
- Energized by helping clients solve problems
- Someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get to the right solution