The future of transportation is electric and our software solves the most critical emerging grid integration challenges to ensure that the impending energy transition is clean, equitable, and resilient. Our enterprise solutions help the grid absorb the coming electrification wave with ease. Utilizing modern, cloud-native platform architecture and robust systems optimization, WeaveGrid’s software is built from the ground up to tackle the most critical network challenges while meeting the stringent regulatory, security, and reliability requirements of the utility industry.
About the Role
The MBA intern at WeaveGrid will assist in three pillars: organizing and executing strategic initiatives, communications with internal and external stakeholders, and cross functional business processes and planning. This position will support collaboration with leaders in these activities, and will play an integral part in the day to day operations of the company.
- Synthesize data in a digestible manner for the executive team
- Facilitate internal/external cross-functional partnerships
- Identify and frame potential business challenges
You are organized and flexible, and in particular you have the tools and habits necessary to track many different work streams while being able to reprioritize on the fly. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires both attention to detail and the ability to identify and implement 80/20 solutions. You have experience in business communication, having dealt with a range of stakeholders who each have their own preferred language and needs. You write with clarity and precision, and you are a capable editor. You have solid judgment when it comes to diagnosing and solving business process challenges. You know how to combine appropriate changes in people, tools, and processes to streamline operations – and you are an adept facilitator of those processes.
- Bachelor's degree required - pursuit of a Master’s, MBA or JD is a plus
- Energy or mobility experienced is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in starting and managing complex initiatives end-to-end
- Excellent Google Workspace and Microsoft Office skills - you should be fluent in Power Point & Excel
- Collaboration hygiene and attention to detail
- Ability to establish strong working relationships across all levels, from executives to new hires